This update includes improvements and bug fixes
- When a records field has an entry, the Slate screen shows the user's avatar and a timestamp of when the entry was made. We added a chevron to this widget so that it is more obvious you can tap it to open that entry
- When an edit is made to a slate for the first time (in the new Slate screen), we now show a call-out near the Save button to show the user how to save their changes.
- Sometimes when a slate has no image, the icons in the header were colored dark blue, and very hard to see. This has been fixed.
- The Slate Info screen was refined. We made the content easier to tap, and the QR code was reduced in size a bit.
- When a Journal field has a value, you will see the last entry directly on the slate. That value is now tappable, with a Copy option.
- When viewing record entries or journal entries, the title of the screen is now the title of the field.
- When viewing a list of record or journal entries, and you try to add a new entry, sometimes the app would crash. This has been fixed.
- On Android, the slate screen was not being "pushed" into view, like on iOS. This has been adjusted.
- On tablet, the Slate Info screen was showing as a full-screen view, and taking up too much space. This has been adjusted to be a "sheet" in the middle of the screen.
- Location field had an issue where if only an address was provided, the map on the slate would not render. This has been fixed.
- Timestamps now show a relative time (e.x., 1 day ago, 3 hours ago, etc.) only if the timestamp was within a week ago. Anything over 1 week will show the date.
- There was a Whats New button added to the User Profile screen in version 3.0 to provide a link to the new features. This has been removed.
- Infinite scrolling screens on Android were not always working. This has been fixed.
Update released on 1-22-2021